Tuesday, January 8, 2013


yes i know you think you seen it all. and yes i know you believe that you got it all. have you ever open your eyes to see have you ever looked in the mirrior to see what you fear. have you ever thought maybe there was more. who are you living for.  

why you were dreaming laughing and playing with your friends i was fighting for my soul ya fighting for it. 
and i was dreaming of a new point of view to see what is in store for me.
i want to see the truth i want to see the truth behind you.

you think you have it all. and you think you are on high ground well i got news for you. i am sorry but your not. cause if it is for you. then it is not true what about the king. the one you made it all. he does not forget the people in the back or the people in the front. or does he look away from some one who has fallen to this world. well if your so much better then me
prove it to me.  you thought you had it hard but you don't know the word because while you smile around i am fighting for my soul.

why you were dreaming laughing and playing with your friends i was fighting for my soul ya fighting for it. 
and i was dreaming of a new point of view to see what is instore for me.
i want to see the truth i want to see the truth behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment