Tuesday, January 8, 2013

see father i been learning all my simple stuff. like i am out in some crazy world of confusion with my mind on the line i pray you hear me and that ill be just fine as long as i can hold a rym your in my mind every time i take the time to see you even know i am blind. the world is not mine at least it seems though of truth of your proof i hear my fear but you hold onto me so dear and you show me you in the mirror everyday on the way to say my words to you so that i can show you that ill be by your side even through the tide. you can make wide till i realize whats truly in my vision of living . life on top of the world with your hand on me don't you see me for what i have done i know it is not much your like my krutch without you then who am i. i start cry everyday and night feeling straight from dark night of very hard life. some say i am not big enough trust me i know so ask you to be the one to send me home without hurt or sense of all the nonsense. your my hear my body and soul your the one who controls the very movement of spiritual  world. and you know its true when i look at you that my life is very sinful and i got nothing to hide i confess to everything i did that made you hurt and feel this very pain that is not a game i feel so ashamed. that ill stay right here till i can face my fear if it will show you that i don't mean to do these things. that pull me down on the ground all over my town in even on city ground. everything i see every time i speak. i hear every time i open my eyes i see it so i am asking will you delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment