Tuesday, January 8, 2013

this sin pull's me in, deeper then i expect, my time run's from me this is not a pleed to try to make it be what i see,

Lord you know me and my heart and how i started, it was goin so well but then i fell so far down i just want to here a sound and not be found in a corner of 
my lie's, i know i stumble but i do my best to stay humble, my life is not, as much in line as, i had hoped, but my heart is strong for what is right, i make my prayer everynight
your Love holds me so tight and it feels so right, but my sin pulls me with all its might, save me from my loss of sight, i try to hear but my ear's, are so unclear, i try to speak but i am just to weak just give me one more week
to seek you, and believe me when i say if i could change it and go back to when i could relax i would and i would change from all this,

save me from the abyss this selfishness i want more of you and i need it so that i can achieve what you called me to be !

No comments:

Post a Comment