Tuesday, January 8, 2013

wait and see the one he called me to be , is in me , i feel a change and it is kinda strange , my strengh that i have to gain passes all of my lifes pain, you will see ill be the man he called me to be as crazy as it may be, the lion in me will be free.

i know it is hard to see it in me all of done is be me, but a i see i new me a better me, i will not focus on the strengh of me but of he, the ...one who created me, i was made to with stand this hand, that cover's me from God's plan, i am a working man! more then everyone could understand, the fire is getting higher and i am getting closer to my heart's desires ! my family will be everything to me i cant even wait to see, the one who was made for me ! destiny is right there before me and so i shall be everything i have been put out to be!.

hater's hate i am never to late, his time is prime , wait till i get to the punch line, the devil tries to cover me with lie's and i try to denie, God know's my cry, hear me that one day it will not be the same i will preach the words i am told to speak, my strengh will be beyond the world, but only because of him in me, i will have success and be blessed, the devil can have the rest of the selfishness , i confess i must be out of breath, i am looking for a way to express, this life that is on my mind and i know that i am just waiting in line someday it will be all mine, but i haft to cling to the one who called out to me i am not afraid to follow through, so i will live it up and be true to you, God it will begin and i don't know when but it is gonna happen fast !!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment