Tuesday, January 22, 2013

bring it to the top then stop, meet me down the block, lets break this lock with a rock, we aint gonna sit in a the midst of it, what is this we are holding in are sight that, just does not feel right, well the sin and delight of the devil and his wicked insight , stand with me fight hold on for one more night, for it is never to late to call out for his might, to pick you up out of this, Jesus ...is always in his prime so relax give him some time ! make sure you read this line before i declare it as mine.

push those demons back holding, onto the one i know has my
back just like that day and night like night light follow me left and right, he does not rest nope, but he does confess the good things that are in you and me giving us a chance to see the change that needs to be, so pick up your bag, stop with the drag and lets live like we know what is in the bag! salvati

No comments:

Post a Comment