Tuesday, January 8, 2013


hese i did a long time ago.  first on is skillet songs put together to make words. 2 is owl city songs put together to make words.


 my mom walked into the room and i said please dont wake me i slowly fell asleep in i hear whispers in the dark when i woke up i said lord i trust you but what about my Imperfection that is eating me away i feel like i am locked in a cage like a monster
i need a hero a savior but the older i get i feel more faithfull i feel forsaken this thirst is taking over you are my hope my obsession i see angels fall down will you be there ??




....as i awaked i notice i was in a vanilla twilight sitting next to the rainbow veins as i felt the city air way that brought me to the salt water room as i saw some fuzzy blue light that  took me to the Designer Skyline were i went swimming in miami and  i found myself with Captains and Cruise Ships  and  This Is The Future were i started a West Coast Friendship i woke up like a early birdie and plained are super honeymoon and said dear vienna ill meet you there on the wing of a hot air balloon and we saw fireflies next to the tip of the iceberg were we cave in to the strawberry Avalanche sitting on the Umbrella Beach
next to the tidal wave as i told her about the birds and the worms and then i song a song to saying if my heart were a house

No comments:

Post a Comment