Tuesday, January 8, 2013


think you got talent think you got skill. well listen up i do and so should you. i know how to ryme but not when i am put on time cause i like to shine. i am hook to stone of broken bones.  funny how you read my rythm but that is fine cause i am sure i am on your mine just like line i don't do crime cause i don't need that and its fine.  
believe me i see all about me when i get mean i can be a real fiend. so can you i can show so don't get up on me cause i will haft to put you down on the ground and maybe even knock you around. did you here that sound its my cry to the father that i so easy decline but i can see him in my mind all of the time. 

cause i know what i do is wrong and i bag for him in all my written song. its hard to hide from a selfish file i hide in my denile.

its all a mile away from the true and final smile

No comments:

Post a Comment