Tuesday, January 8, 2013

this aint another satisfaction, of this life i have been put in, this pain is real like no other, not a joke when you lose your Mom, this life fading fast in there is no staying, the grief is off the chart can't even get a head start, i thought i had it hard enough all this garbage and such, just begun to feel like life was moving up, then it cut deep in my heart, like a knife push deeper until ...the pain was no longer something to bare, its suppose to get better well look the weather, nothing change its the same old thing, sometimes i think who is next? i lost my chance for the one i trusted, i gave it not enough and i ended up with nothing but a what if, this such a drama, life just carry's on in its painful passion, this ain't lies were do i cry? how do i try when my mind is just to much to deny, someday ill fly and get away and maybe ill just stay there for the day, to get my breath back so that i can relax just little, seems like every few years life gets worst and gets harder and harder, how much of this do i haft to face sometimes i am just sick of this place, make me new and true and protect me from this flu and give me a drive for you, Father its true, i would go insane without you, help me stay with you, cause i cant let her go and i know you know this is gonna show, so help me to let it go

No comments:

Post a Comment