Tuesday, January 8, 2013


I know my post have striked as depression, and it seems like I am stressing, believe me I am just confessing. I'm not trying to play tough or be rough, or leave anyone in the dust, you gotta trust, my word's must be heard, is it enough, ill admit maybe I am a little crushed, its frustrating to much is being overrating, I am sitting here debating, but its just not sustaining me.

The wor...lds in selience, with lies of defience, who ever shall confess there sin shall not perish, I am trying to cherish this, OK enough of this :)

I speak the truth in my words not to pull nagative out, but so that people know me , not for a fake smile or picture but for who I am, what a joke a it would be if I always said I was happy , that would be I lie, I don't want to be special I just want to be honest, so that one day when I become who God called me to be, I'm not a mystery box lock in cage, so that people see me for me! Not a painted picture! I struggle we all do so hang in there friends in may be a little rough, but I always get back up. Good night people! 2:30 in the morning 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment