Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My life seem's calm and ready , why frankly steady, getting back my strengh aint like some public stack of everything i ever attack, breaking my back just to get a chance to relax, i am on the buttom looking up trying to find my way up, don't fill the air with crap life aint easy its as simple as that, i am not holding back no more here my words if the are to hard to hear must be, striking up so...me fear, cause i spit the truth read it and you will see the proof, the world has tangled me in a life that i imagine for me, now i am trying to get my eyes to see the true me the one God called me to be.

satan is taking my time, trying act like it is all find, i mess up and i am stuck on a place were i see my sinful face, but listen up ill be knocking him off me and making sure he don't mock me, i am man of integrity wait and see, ill take the enemy , and tell him all about me, cause i am not afraid no more i am shutting the door, to this place i don't care to see anymore.

busting out the cage, gonna take out my rage on the devil and his stupid game's, i rap for the one and the only, that is why when i write i never feel lonely, the lies of the enemy try to own me but the can't even begin to control me or keep up with the fact that God will never not own me, you see this is not a joke to me what i am about to say may make you think more about your way and everyday so here is what i am gonna say.

God lifts us up, but that don't me life aint hard, the world try's to cover your eyes with all of it's lie's, then by the time you open them up you feel like you should have kept them shut, you don't money tree and a note that has what your suppose to be, take to much fro granted only hearing what you hear, trying your best to avoide your fear, maybe that is just what you need, the enemy is trying to plant seed's of destruction leading you to your doom, so get up and push him back don't let that be, call out for the King and he will make sure your free from all this tragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment