Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So you seen my trial ? My post but now its time for me to boast, cause though it took me till my knees to see the trust I need so that I could be healed, though the enemy plucked at my flesh, the high King picked me up off the ground and lit the fire in me , so I am ok and I will be cause his Love is strong and I declare healing, no matter my trial or my feeling ill will never turn away nor will I ever stop believing in him.

This is why I was made a soldier for him, tough as the come and no  matter the pain I stand and declare him victorious.

Now its time to pick up my Faith and lift those who need me up
Lets just say I am back not on my own strength  but by grace let him rain forever !!

Don't give up remember you serve a better purpose then the world marks you for, your unique and if there is hope for me there is for for you !

No comments:

Post a Comment