Thursday, October 10, 2013

you see i did not get the normal life that you see, grown up by age 15 , seen all there is to see by 7 i mean literally , fought the enemy since the day this world had heard of me i still am in the same battle it used to be just cause no one sees does not mean i am not struggling, most kids my age would not be standing not even giving a helping hand, see i know what it is to lose all you have, i ...got the wound of losing the one you love, i know what its like to feel worthless and to be broken and i know what its like to be forgotten, is this shocking nope i stop being shock the day i fell down and stop.

biggest story on the block, Faith like a rock, i keeping going none stop, i know how some people feel when the want it to end, i have been down that thread, wishing i was dead, even tempted to kill myself over this period of time, but that is in the past but i know if i did not know God i would have a long time ago .

i know how it feels to feel worthless useless and like your failing the people around you, i know to much how it is to hate yourself, cause i have spent most my time since i could remember doing so.

i am not a man of steel or a perfect example i struggle and fight with enemy i don't devote as much time to God as i do myself. i lust, i say bad words.

and to be honest i am just so dam tired i have put everything i have this last few years into this life, yea maybe i don't work 100% of my life and i play a lot of games, just cause i don't do surtain things does not mean i don't have hard times or a hard life.

i wake up extremely tired i got to bed tired, i think 100% of the time about my mistakes and how if i could just change i could be the person everybody thinks i should be, i am brain shot, heart broken, wounded, hurt , upset confused, angry, disappointed , sad, depress.

but if there is one thing that there is no way in hell anything can remove from me is my Faith, yea i am not the saint, but i spread the word of God i carry me weight with my shirts and bumper stickers and i never turn my back on him, i stay strong through it all
not including all this bull crap happen by 18, so next time someone pulls the bullshit about i should be working i should be doing this or that, take my shoes and start freaking walking.

i love God i have Faith i have a heart for people. but sometimes it seems like everything around me is supporting the enemy's plot to defeat me

yea i said bad words, i am a adult my facebook, and i am entitled a few words now and then.

night people if this was to much honestly i am gonna be straight out now, i am done with this little girl crap, working my writings around everybody's feelings !!
and gosh i cant wait to be out of pain its driving me crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment