Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My life is like a emotional rollercoaster but God showed me that he can hold me and now i feel like I am on top of the world , I've seen it the thing in me I always knew he own me though there was something I been missing , which was his blessing, love, and affection thinking about him has become a addiction not suprising since he held me before and his resurrection I call getting change not in a strange way but in a not ordinary play of his ultimate display on that day he died so that you could be.

Straight out of my heart and from my finger tips I bring you incouragment that should make you feel more fulfilling cause God is sustaining the goodness in me so he can help you out of your pain and suffering cause all he wants is you 

I been down that road depression is my middle name confession is my daily session, but don't be so down God sticks around he can help you out and make you sound and put your feet on solid ground, your unique not weak so let your mouth speak the words he has for you that is so sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment