Thursday, October 10, 2013

Umm this is my presentation. .... guess what's back again the loss of a love one that sick defect , when it hits I'm a wreck cause it all reflects and I feel like I am about to lose all respect when I go into secret side of mind.

Just plane and simple gonna tell it how it is, cut the kid stuff this is not a act, infact its way more then that tell her or him or them your love them, cause from my ...view you say its hard but you still have them, so stick to it and just do it, cause your not sure when you will lose it and you will be caught up in the sound of depressed music , why the enemy begins the fusing so the can start abusing you, cause, loosing somebody is like a eternal payne like your bleeding relentlessly so it maybe time is a significant thing, but believe me when it hits you it breaks you and shakes you and makes you feel like your dead inside

No comments:

Post a Comment