Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I am a good guy, you can see it in my eyes I got my things why would I lie? And yes I am shy but when I pick up the keyboard and I here his words coursing through my vains, and his breath breathing in my chest I feel so clean, maybe I see things differently but atleast I am me what is my life gonna be lets just wait and see.

I have had many test but i still clame myself blessed rap in his arms so warm and safe I feel like no harm can effect me, cause I am free from the enemy just as simple as taking a pee haha silly me , that's my humor cause life is tense and glumor but I am saved from its wicked ways man if you could see the way I do when I type just no I am always there for you and family anytime just say ill be on it like its my job with no restrictions so true and God will remove your addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment