Wednesday, October 16, 2013

lately my writing has been rap, i can't rap it so i just right it, been listen to some m n m.

fuel me please keep on doubting me because seriously there is no stoping me my rym's are straight out of standard times, i know you can relate this is not a debate my words are to speak to all even the people that know what is like to fall and be kick while down hear that sound ? of those haters all around, forget em the got nothing accept false ground tide up and bound to there own mind set.

reflect this is about to get preset like johnny depp on set , the can try to out act you and me but honestly this not a act that's a fact truthfully it's much more then that, so relax what's that you have on your back drop the stress and be blessed i confess my word's are of a man depressed i don't mean to always confess what i am thinking to all you i need to give it a rest.

here is a little free style for light and hope

you see that light ? in the middle of the night star struck by the sight of his might, you can feel his presence so much your chest is feeling tight, but don't fear fold into his arms he will give you wings to fly , i don't deny i have been mad at the King in the sky, but me and him are straight there is no debate i hope you can relate , he has brought me through so much never leaving nor forsakes me and i am so glad he accepts me even through my tragedy, that is why i seek him and this is why i believe in him.

i work for my bills

i spread the word faster then a forest fire

i got faith

i help out at my church

i tryed i job and believe me i did not give up if people would stop pretending to know the pain i have the would understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment