Thursday, October 10, 2013

On my way from helping at lifepoint, first though, I brought y favorite gym shorts there, but I was not aware of painting, so I got it on my shorts, then said its ok, if I am doing this by faith, God will replace my shorts.

So I left to walmart, when I pass through, I saw some people at home depot , a worker lady and a older man, I drove pass, and then I felt like God tug my shoulder, I ...turn around and went back I rushed over and said you need help?. I helped them load 50 blocks , the the lady laughed and said you need a job here, so I said would you like one of my dads website card he just published a book, she said I'd love one ill follow you back to your car, on the way back there was another older gentlemen that need help, I said ill help you out, so me and the work jessica, help load his stuff, I got done and the man turn and handed me a 20$ bill, I said what is this for he said lunch. I turn and looked at jessica I said if you step out in faith you will be blessed. She took her glove off and shaked my hand, she said thanks so much then I gave them both a card, she then said are you where you Coming in? I said no I just happen to see you guys as I was driving by , so I helped, she said are you serious? As she stood in unbelief, I said you don't see help anymore and I love to help people I got it from my dad and family
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment