Monday, November 11, 2013

stop take a step back get ready to react cause your about to get the facts, you see God brought me back picked up all my sinful slack and told the devil to shut his trap, its like most these places been hacked what happen the word like, he need to walk through and give this place a slap on the face with how much this place is in a race to be selfishly indulged inside of its own little mold that i...t believes will hold but trust me that truth has already been sold when the world is no longer full of what you call gold and all your profit has been sold and then you get old , there is nowhere to run no amount of cash can help you from the death that is caped on us so I must say today you better think before you are covered in your own desires and cast into eternal fire.

man my rap is on tonight all that in like 5 or less I better take it easy

this is a mad world version of mine but not all the way finished but I just wrote just now so its scratchy at best

I walk around and see these faded faces unsaid graces forgotten places? what happen to the joy we once knew how did God become just a side view how can we fix what we cant see how much mercy how much suffering is needed to be set free o don't you know ,

and every tear of every person every child is watering the world with all its sorrow why must we fall for the enemy I know that we can change , and it might be strange but sometimes I feel like dying but I know that my King our Savior holds us dear so I will say.

I shall stand in this sad world and I shall praise his name and be glad even though this is a sad world o how I will strive to be what he would want.

not a lot of people can keep at beat like me or have the eyes to vision the things I see that's why I feel God made me and he is in me bringing me words I would have not found if not for him putting them in me

No comments:

Post a Comment