Thursday, November 28, 2013

i am a writer, a lover , sometimes a fighter, i make someday's brighter, and i love those close to me even tighter, i overcome my trials, and stand up when needed, i press on even if there is nothing for me to lean on, and i do my best to smile when i am in pieces , i effect the world around me with the choices i bring, and i give thanks to my rightful owner and King, i am in the book of lambs, and i have a mighty height at which i stand, my words my seem little and sometimes a riddle but surely i am not playing a silly fiddle cause God made me more then little, my passion is to preach, and to reach to the weak, a up lifter i shall be someday it will be out for all to see, but be sure to know it was not me, nope it was his glory and majesty.

night peeps  just wrote 2 good writings in like 10 so think i need a break haha maybe i am a little cocky

No comments:

Post a Comment