Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yhw si siht ecalp os hsrah, these words are put backward , faded views put us in trans way beyond awkward, where is the doctor need peace but I'm stuck in a locker, tick talk I need a walker my legs are no good , the enemy is a stalker constantly pushing me a bunch of mockers.

See God I needed you, hold up I still do, only reason. I breath is because you people just don't get it like you and I do, put me up on a stage I'll give a word that will set this world a blaze going through this horrible stage like being stuck in a cage so long when you finally get the key you feel like nothing is wrong so you just stay and miss that opportunity as the days fall away, I replay your message like a instant replay, Father I'm not always depressed just honest so let me confess take off this stress, I trust you I just lack in some parts but I need to go and quit sitting at the start enough is enough my heart is already broke, only thing now that could effect it is if it stoped, forget the clock I don't want the time , I want a blessing strate out of your line, I keep you close God and always will that's why when I speak to you I'm real, I don't haft to sugar coat this way I speak cause when I call on you I want to go deep, cause your love for me is so steep, so bring me to the peak hold me in your arms I'm feeling weak, take my thoughts burn Em up give me strength so I can live it up, I'm always keeping my mouth shut but the new me has opened up, I'm glad you made me this way and I don't want to go back and live any other way, I'm a child of you in the end it's all that matters I just pray to you I'll be someone to that person somewhere that matters, enough of the step ladders embrace me Father with your glory and blessings .

No comments:

Post a Comment