Monday, January 13, 2014

So I installed my stereo, then tried to fix something and hooked the wire up wrong, so my dash lights went out, so I figure the bulbs blew so I took the entire dash out over 3 hours, replaced them all!! Just to find out it did not work.

Then on my way to subway a man on a bike was hauling butt behind me I thought what is up with him?? I came to a stop sign and he skid literally no lie, he sla...mmed his brakes skid in front off my truck, came to my Window with no breath hardly and said your tail lights are out ! I was like thanks so much !! I checked and sure enough! So I I said here handed him 10 bucks, he said really!! And I shook his hand, then he said I have weed want some and I said no thanks man !

After the I came home and told my dad what had happen so we went out and he messed around with the fuses, eventually we tried one last time under the hood in the box, we took out the fuse and put a fuse that was not being used in and sure enough everything turned right back on !!!

My truck is back to normal !! The bright side of this story the dash lights needed replaced anyway, I blessed somebody, and learn more then enough in 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment