Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Slowly and most definitely we all bleed from the inside out, that smile that character we all hide inside a body we work so hard to define , some may call me a pillar and others may call me a weakness, I may fight another day or die to live in another way, my true motive is pure but only because he who allows it to be, God brought me from my darkness and shed my skin into light, took my pain and used it for love and to gain more people for his Kingdom.

Won't find many people like me matter of fact you'll find nobody like me I am my own person, I've got my reasons my doubts, my trials, my fate, my will, my savior, one thing I know is when I die this place will know it they will feel the hole that was once filled knowing a soldier in Christe has past on.

GOD only you truly understand me and my feelings, bare my burdens and struggle for I am far to weak to begin to go even just a week without you, give me a lions heart, so I may fulfill my dreams I want to meet the enemy face to face without a blink in my eye laugh at there very existence, and rejoice in there defeat, so Satan where does your power begin ? When I have Jesus within

No comments:

Post a Comment