Thursday, January 2, 2014

So many signs yet so little time, no mistake cause I know it's not all mine, I can assure this promise Jesus got me all honest knocking on doors nobody cares what the fox says what about what God says, so many new things a year overwhelming stocking me up its shocking so if you hear me talking most likely because I've seen the light in me , I want you too be in it also so stick with me as I lay this line down.

Seeking for freedom first gotta have the man to lead Em , what about that safety you need somebody who is invincible so no fear can pass frame your mind for a dirty crime , hold up here is the punch line, without him Love Just comes and goes nothing even shows but if you hold him tight it's eternal 24/7 day and night so pick up that sight so you may see the true flight your ticket awaits you, no need for your cash flow God has it under control , forgot the last stuff you did Jesus already bled on that cross to keep you from that coffin forget Satan he was just mocking but now who is the dead man walking ? The next 3-6-5- days you will be amazed when the streets flock singing his praise The king of all these days .

Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment