Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Print the paper lay me down with constant labor, mock me it's all cool take me as a fool , give me your one way rule, think I'm a tool ok so what does that make you. Is it true that darkness inside of you perhaps a miss identification led by this lost nation, where is your moment of sensation , gone like the wind equal to sin, nothing more than a thin layer of a place you send your mind that keeps your trap with no doors to escape don't seal yourself in a false fate.

With God it's never to late , don't put a date on, The day he changes you just wate and your life will no longer seem like a debate instead a fulfillment and peace will blow all else out till it can't relate, just set your self on that state of mind and He will keep you content all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment