Thursday, January 2, 2014

I'm on the clock Jesus is my walk, you can hear it in the way I talk I collect his words straight from stalk, keep the glock my weapons eternal it's power is without ends changing people before the last moment begins.

Sin I got it to, so don't think it's only you this new year adds a fresh start no more flesh hearts, just pure and loving parts, God is my bedding he keeps me comforted in the time of treading, my minds like a bunk bed the bottom half is humanity and my upper is the Lord and all his mercy sorry not if the next 365 days I seems like I am spamming verses cause when he speaks I'll lay in down in less then a week I'm at my peek ready to save and seek.

Devil fill free to attack me just wasting time in the truth you are lacking, you had me backing up and now your shutting up, because Jesus picked me up.

My writing is clear the way I move around this keyboard is pure , set up for a battle destined to win, I got the treasure so let's begin, The grace from his holy place has brought me from hiding to a opportunity that had been placed so now I consider myself back in the race to free this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment