Monday, April 28, 2014

There was a man in the dessert his thirst was beyond comprehension. As the storm began the sand raging at unbearable speeds, he called out with all he had left God let me bare this storm, his last breath blew out in the wind a sudden moist substance touched his lips suddenly he felt power begin to shoot through his body and it was like he was on fire but in a good way. When the storm cleared and he stood to his feet he looked up to see accusers, satans minions laughing and mocking him saying he will never be free, he lifted his head to the sky and utter a cry Father have I been forsaken?

When the ground begin to rumble underneath his feet and the enemy begin to stumble the all fell down and sank down into the sand, but the man was left standing, he spoke these words, why O God? have you spared me?? I'm unworthy of life I have been unfaithful I've made choices I still do. a voice of thunder shot Into his ears , each of these accusers are your sin Satan's minions, when I died for you on the cross all sin sank to the bottom of the earth these holes and sand that collapsed are a example that you are debt free from all your troubles for I have already forgivin and declared you mine.

The man then took his hat off, threw his sandals off to feel the sand standing there he droped on his knees and gave thanks for even though he was filthy God saw him clean, the man then walked on praising the King of Kings rejoicing and his thirst was eternally quenched.

No comments:

Post a Comment