Monday, April 28, 2014

Open up that curtain, whipe the grief off your face, look at me we are one in the same, different struggles same ending, working on putting up our defenses it would be easier if we couldn't love, why does pain exist? Connect to me everybody is a reflect of me what you see I see what I feel you feel, keep it real the evil attends to point you away .

When did we forget that we are family? When did this world forget it's about us all we are one, we are not meant to be alone, cut the group act laying down a loving fact, maybe the reasons no one has your back is because your always face forward. Give me a act to follow somewhere to push forward.

Hatred in our voice, corruption in our ears, self gratification in our actions, what time of ground are we on? We are all walking Un evenly keep on being what your mind finds to be binded into a squiggly line but try to remind yourself we connect to eachother through him who? The one and only planted us to unite but this place has turn us against eachother not its a all out war against our bothers and sisters .

No comments:

Post a Comment