Monday, April 28, 2014

Can't you see what is inside me the pain that drives me I how far I have come it brake my heart just in knowing how much suffering this world has to offer.

I know that I been foolish with my problems and my choices I can't take them I am no longer in that moment I can't seem to find my way out of what has got ahold of everything I'm trying not to be.
It's a hard place it's a hard life.

All I know is Jesus loves me I know he is holding me right now I can hear his voice it's right above me he Will never leave never leave me alone, and I know it's kind of funny that things seem so distant but I thought I'd try I feel him right near me and I'm doing my best to see his ways and glory of how I pray he will see me through.

GOD I am thankful for your mercy and your grace. It feels like some times people don't get it it's not just what's happened it's what inside my head, but I am not dead I am alive in you and I am going to make it through.its a hard place, it's a hard life
Its a hard place it's a hard life

No comments:

Post a Comment