Monday, April 28, 2014

as I finished the last few pages. of heaven is for real, chills ran down my spine and my eyes began to water. a book that brought a whole new picture of the Kingdom of God and even to the evil that dwells among us. I believe anybody and everybody should read this it has forever touched my heart! 
atheist and non believers of all types I challenge you today, to read this book or watch the movie, after all if he is not real you have nothing to fear, also watch God is not dead. give it a try , if not it just goes to show he I surely real other wise it would be a simple task...

she looked across the table at our oldest son, colton, what do you want people to know from your story? without hesitation, he looked her in the eye and said I want them to know heaven is for real!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment