Monday, April 28, 2014

If I go crazy would you still accept me or disown me?? If I told you what I know would you call me brother or ask who are you?? If I'm not who you think I am is that a bad thing??

So many twist no need for locked fist, this love is bliss my mind is a risk take my hand no wait it might be a trick, to bade this ain't a chick flick. Stuck in what? A hole or maybe a bowl of sin, how do I find myself within when I can't even win these days are growing thin but maybe I'm just finding out what is there to win?

This is my legacy I post these words like a trilogy hit that punch line and you gotta wait for the next I'm sure your wishing it was sooner then the next, when I connect I can flex my mind beyond any 1 rhythm, haters send Em, I got time to get even with Em, what level I'm already at the top so if we are going forward turn it up a notch 

No comments:

Post a Comment