Saturday, October 25, 2014

You treated these scars like the are wounds, but you should of known you can not fix what has already be done, how did you confuse the two I am still in love with you.
Course
I have come so far and I still feel so close, if only I could shut my eyes and imagine it all different but somehow I like how it is, these scars made to wounds, scars made to wounds.
This life and my dream to be, I can connect to the things you see. I have been in and out of everything
. Course
I have come so far and I still feel so close, if only I could shut my eyes and imagine it all different but somehow I like how it is, these scars made to wounds, scars made to wounds.
I don't expect it to be normal again, I can't take back the way I have been, so please just see me for who I truly plan to be.
So far I have come
So much I have done
How long do I run
Normal is what I seek
Fun is all I want to feel
Here I am still Come and find me I will be laying still
Laying still
Scars made to wounds
Scars made to wounds
Mickey
Song scars made wounds

No comments:

Post a Comment