Monday, October 13, 2014

I don't expect you to understand the fact In hand, the way you been to me and those around, I lost my time and I have felt your anger, distance has made you a stranger , there is no looking up to those who look down, if you could see, who i am going to be maybe it would be, enough for you to be close to me but then that would be fake and I'd feel it was a mistake.
In some ways I understand your side trying to be perfect, is a big step when it can't be met. But i will not  begin that path, instead I'll accept what I have, I don't plan to seek what  fits you, instead I will step out to those who take me as I am, one and the same.
This is for the people who have those people
I am letting go, and taking those who love me and blocking out those who hurt me, for I wasted to much time trying to meet people's standards and to be there for them when the had already forgotten me.
I am glad it's giggles and smiles and your heart is full of God's desires
But while you laugh and play, I'll be here still standing my ground against the waves crashing around, listening to those distance sounds, and in the future you'll seek my opinion but I'll already have Givin it away, no more sorrow no more pain I let go of this in every way

No comments:

Post a Comment