Sunday, October 5, 2014

so just gonna lay it all out.

so  first off  90%  of the time if i am not with my friends i am depressed .

i don't feel that i am me i feel i am aiming at what others want and see me to be .

i feel a lone a lot, that does mean my family and friends are not there for me , and it does not make it better by just doing things , with my best friends i feel not a lone .

i am terrible with people even more so in big groups, i do not know how to talk or hold a conversation.

i feel if i was to be myself most of the people around me would disagree .

i don't know who or what i want to be, i am in survival mode as of now.

also all this should not come to a shock since i am at one of the peak times of a persons most stressful part of there life .

i been working really hard to be in shape and i don't want set backs.

i sometimes feel distant from God but i think of him a lot

i am a very emotional person.

i worry about a lot of things big or small the same

i wanna get a job when i am fixed but don't know were and i don't want to work all the time !

No comments:

Post a Comment