Saturday, October 25, 2014

You drink that's fine, you smoke you're choice, you sleep with you're loved one even know it's before mirage doesn't effect me simply I don't judge and I don't expect to be judge by others when I see people do these things I don't even see it cause I don't go there cause I love people and I see beyond there mistakes, but there is one law I will always honor and I will pass judgment through the word of God and that is to love and respect anyone and everyone and to do your best to treat and honor all God's people, you lust big deal who doesn't we are human beings sure we shouldn't abuse lust, or abuse alcohol or abuse anything, but most importantly don't abuse God's children for the have every right to this world as you do.
Muslims , jews, atheist, short, small, challenged, crippled, old, young , black, white, Mexican, British, if there is one thing my mother showed me was to love and honor everyone as Jesus did, some people say I let people walk on me and throw me around, but I don't see it that way I see it as going beyond my flesh and taking hold of the greatest commandment to every bit written love thy neighbor as thy self, Jesus died not for me but for us we are family and all deserve a chance to see eternity

2 comments: