Monday, May 5, 2014

You should not believe in God because susy says so, or because the world tells you too, or because it makes you look good.

Believing in God is not for anybody but you its a personal relationship and connection with the Father that created us .

You don't believe In hike because it makes sense or because you go to heaven but because he loves you and you love him .

People don't try to make sense o...f God and any though of that sort is purely Satan drawing a path away from God. If God made sense then there would not be a point he is suppose to be full of secrets and mystery . Give him another chance .

I am not asking you to go because of me or because your a bad person if you don't , but I love people and I don't want to see anybody in hell or to miss out on God . Give God another chance, not church, not pastor John, or because Jimmy says, go for him and for you seek him don't allow anger from man , to lead you from God just because you can.

We seem to miss the big picture we blame God for things and turn away but what about Satan ?? What is he is just a myth no he is the one that got you to think the way you did that made you walk away so do me a favor and snap the hell out of it and get made at Satan for once at the false prophets and the wrong , and stop blaming the person that loves you and embrace him!!!! He Will set you free he will give you love and take care of you better then any worldy pleasure can be.

And also people say it doesn't make sense this whole God forsaken place doesn't make sense it's doesn't make sense that my mom's gonna that I got delt a bad hand and that my childhood was trash it doesn't make sense that everything so hard and that I can't like myself, it doesn't make sense that we are here and why we die, and how come there is so much hate and pain.

People if we spent all our time thinking about what doesn't make sense we'd be completely insane

No comments:

Post a Comment