Wednesday, May 28, 2014

my version of my immortal.

i am so tired of being here, overwhelmed by my fear's, why did you half to leave? i wish that you would have stayed, cause you're passing still haunts me and i can leave it a lone.

these wounds do the heal? this pain is far too real, there is only so much that time can erase.

when i felt no worth you'd remind me, when i felt a lone you'd hold onto to me, you held me up through all of my days, and now you are gone but you have all of me .

you use to bring me joy and life now i am bound by being left behind, i see you're face all of the time, you're voice if i could just hear i have lost the sanity in me

these wounds do the heal? this pain is far too real, there is only so much that time can erase.

i have told myself that you are gone, and though the love you have for me is here, i feel alone all alone

No comments:

Post a Comment