Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Broken glass from empty bottles proven from cuts all over the bottom of your feet, what will we meet next ? Caught up in a horror movie set give me a minute let me collect my debt. Water stains from tears that have been shed all over you're pillow and bed, wake up every morning nearly dead.

Walls covered in red from the blood the enemy has drained you can't see it with plain view but through your inside you bleed eternally, do you're best to love sincerely but you are caught up in fear what happen to living fearlessly, seriously this is all delirious and in my mind I'm furiously trying to make sense of this silently, but it's so loud I can barely hear myself think the sin that runs deep this is just a glimpse into what I think.

Elliott Robert M-

No comments:

Post a Comment