Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I'm not afraid to admit my wrongs I Sin everyday I lust I say bad words, I sometimes ignore God actually way to much , I'm not perfect and I'm not above any one I just know were my heart is and it belongs to him , I always remind myself no matter how filthy I get I will still declare his name and wear his name on me , don't let the enemy take sin and use it to feel like you are not important. 

I've done counseling on and off and I still want to a little bit but people counseling or anything act of help other then direct contact with God can not change you completely you half to make a choice to be the way you want, you can't make me pray or make read, or make me see clean, I half to do that I half to come to a place in my heart and in my day we're I say God I'm done trying this on my own I need you

No comments:

Post a Comment