Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Out here those noises the world and it's choices, my heart in a coffin those who have left once to often. Summer comes but it's only bright on the outside and cold and dark on the inside my soul is like a ice ring come and skate with me at least there will be sights to see its a good thing insanity doesn't effect me because I am to busy neglecting the fact that this life has been inflicting me and effecting those next to me, sadly this all seems so crazy wish I could just gaze the center of this place find the middle between love and humanity and hate and profanity or neutral of the enemy and what is good to me maybe you can't find the balance of me but someday it will set it's course for my full capacity and I will end this catastrophe

Elliott Robert m

No comments:

Post a Comment