Tuesday, June 3, 2014

i get it my unclean thoughts it comes to a point when it needs to stop, but take a minute go beyond that view of me and take second to look inside me, a heart of pure love a passion from the King above ! 

i am not asking for the world just looking for my girl, i am done fooling around its time i get my voice around.
i don't need money, i don't want the best rated honey, just somebody who can make everyday sunny, and who loves to be funny and even more importantly takes God seriously, who will love our kids and me willingly , who will die before we split apart and sever our hearts, this will be were true love starts, i give you me and you give me you and we can remain true the way the world should be use to, and i know i have not found you yet but you are on my heart and i love you from start to finish, my most happy days will be the ones that end with you

No comments:

Post a Comment