Monday, June 9, 2014

Look it's clear it's not my image you should fear believe me my intentions are great, I am gonna bust out this gate and for all those of you who think I'm fake, wait, let me ask you what is your fate ? Cause let me get this straight you take me to your prime and expect me to copy every line but refuse to even take the time to step inside mine? How about we meet in the middle, no more fiddling, the only thing that is belittling is the fact you can't act to the matter of the fact we are both human and we are equally matched.

Take the money take the fame it all stays the same, let me see you spend it in the grave, while I spend my time to seek and to save and making the moments with the people i love last cause even when I die those feelings won't pass

No comments:

Post a Comment