Thursday, February 13, 2014

If I take my time to know you will it be worth it when I show you ? There is a lot you may not know but till I can trust you I will not show, there are many ways to me but only one person you see, alive I haft to be there is no choice you see , wanting to give up does that make me weak or what I believe it just proves a point God is the only thing holding me up, why use somebody with no drive to move I guess it's because I see things beyond what most do.

My mind is constant I think even when I'm not I don't care much about the clock or the day numbers and dates are lost fate, but what happens in those are what raised my curiosity, I'm not the person with the biggest problems mine most likely are small to most people who take time to read Em all, what is at stake my time debates itself I'm not afraid of much just disappointed in far to much, it's hard to relate with people because the don't get it , every time you Try to speak the cover it in praying or what your suppose to do and yes that's is prime but seriously use a new line I would really like just for somebody to listen and relate.

I'm not what my message have put me to be , I believe some people See me as a lost cause , a joke lost in a position to help nobody not even myself which I have my days granted but my personality is what's in me and if no one likes the real me see if it will faze me to be real sometimes I don't even like me , but I still get up everyday and do my best and I call on God not just to be blessed but for many things I keep my Faith to him I'm not sure how I fit in the role for a preacher but it must be some beyond this world's teaching cause I have been chosen.

The son bled so satans urge could not be fed , he rose from the dead , that maybe you could be lead , to salvation instead of drowning in a lost nation just confused people with no foundation , Jesus brought us the truth through sacrifice so it's plane and simple here is the advice it's all in the proof us a lone is enough perfection at its best are hull figure is a amazing and so far beyond our self just one part of us is supernatural can't be completed through are thin minds, that's the problem this place thinks it knows it all but the fill themselves with false truth and end up and a roof and everything collapse around leading them to there death and there's no hope or anything left , but if you cling to the one who is and always has been you can still win but don't let that negative side of you win

No comments:

Post a Comment