Thursday, February 13, 2014

I drop these notes see cause I'm me I am not afraid to express myself nor am I to call it what is wrong , I seek to save so if it seems harsh I'm old school I tell Em straight from the book without the what nots, not the coolest kid on the block that's not a shock, most the time it's the kid in the corner with the royle honor, you ain't seen my play yet but be sure God just has not displayed it yet, my soul is made of sticks so when God says it's time for all of which he made me to be he will set it on fire, I don't seem tough cause I'm way to nice but don't mistake that for a weakness that's a false call, I'm aggressive only when needed mostly for those who are soon to be depleted or who lie about the truth, don't get me started a day protecting the ones you love if it comes down to it my strength is supplied from above, I was built with stand the destruction end time material , maybe I don't Bible thump, or help enough but there is one thing for sure I remember his Name and never denie it and always call on it , not ashamed to proclaim his name , pain I know it maybe a little to we'll but just means the enemy will never get in cause the more the beat me the closer I become to my King

No comments:

Post a Comment