Thursday, February 13, 2014

God is victorious, that's not according to my gospel it's straight from Jesus and his apostles, this world seems hostel tord love maybe there are afraid of what is above, or maybe our selfishness has brought us to not want to submit to someone beyond us but let's be honest he is the strongest and he made you in my mind there's no debate I hope one day most or all can relate , I need to be more set on him in my mind cause I keep walking walking on forbidden Lines, I complain I want out but forget to do something about what is holding and keeping me out of reaching the inner me successfully but my will to be free is sincere , I just need God to interfere and make me hear his word clear and to give up my doubt and fear.

Take the wheel steel my heart cause I'm beginning to see but so blindly I love him I know I do Jesus cut these chains release these shackles don't let it be in vain I've already felt the shame , tame the enemy he thinks he owns the fame but his lies are all the same , maybe so I am stained from my past but when I get out at last I'll sustain through this with your everlasting guidance comfort me and become one with me .

No comments:

Post a Comment