Friday, February 22, 2013

You see the drape that covers me when I wake? The fog that covers the windows so my eyes can't see? Or the thick walls that block my ears so the can not hear? And the tape that covers my mouth so that I can't speak? Lord rip the drape away the drape that = the worlds lies! Blow away the fog that keeps me from seeing your miracles the fog= sin. Take your fist of anger and smash the ...wall down that blocks my ears so that I may hear, the wall that = Confusion. Pull the tape from my mouth so I may speak truth! The tape= hate dishonest= false truth= pride= jealousy = pain= anger= bitterness. For Lord we know not of what we speak. We can be blinded, or we can not hear, be covered by lies, but truth is when it comes down to it what we say and speak is were true desruction comes from. Cleanse us of are mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment