Thursday, February 7, 2013

the devil throws his plot to try to stop me from getting to the top, i am typing none stop, praying throughout this walk, give me a moment to talk i got a lot to say today the Lord has taken this weight off my back and gave me time to relax i am sitting back, laughing at my enemy , cause see the thought the had me but God was holding me so you see the fear him in me.

hear my words, i am not no saint, or some man of steel who deals with what is so real, nope just a man listening to God's plan don't you people understand God is giving me words right out of his hand, man he is good you can take what has kept you in the lake of lies and fake word's and deny it is just a failed attempt for devil to try.

look into my eye its ok to cry, people look at you like your behind, like it ain't gonna change but it is strange cause that don't give God time to exchange what is plane and make you a new name , open up and see i am not the same this ain't me or something from this place , its a truth the proof of God putting a roof over my head, keeping me safe as i lay in bed, his name has lead me to a steady place of grace so just sit back and enjoy the show cause we are just getting started

No comments:

Post a Comment