Thursday, February 14, 2013


grant me one last thought i don't need to be mocked by a world filled with no time to pay for it's crime. there is enough time to die, waiting to. thinking about you Father what should i do, the motive of truth driving me through the roof , i can find a simple side of my mind, 24/7 i am on the line, everything is leading me to be find, but what if i don't want to be, what if i know that thing's are going wrong, i don't want anymore fake smile's and honest lies, sick of all of the tear's that fall and people that crawl to there last breath, i confess i deserve it all i know i do, but why can't this be fixed.

you see me as me, and i can be so much more running into every door which way is ok will i live today ?  maybe i should just let it go all of it is confusing a pit of cruelness , are we suppose to just sit smile and wave i guess i gave it another day to say i just want another way, instead waiting for more pain to come i can't take this no more.  i break out just to be put back, relax i can't do that i have been for to long , i watched the person i care about leave from this place and i know the only guilt is of myself i try to put it on the shelf but there is no off button in this place run's through my head like a cd or a dvd, playing in me, seriously just take me, and shake me this world has already succeeded in breaking me so please just hear me out, God i have no doubt that your the one, who made the sun and the son, believe me i ain't gonna run, unless it is to get to you, i am just asking what do i do, its to much for me but not for you, i trust you i just don't trust me.

i am caught up in my thought's the pain the enemy has left me lame, like a video game, i need to change but it is all so strange, spent my life behind a door now i am trying to go out on the dance floor, and show the world a new me so the can see you in me and be free

No comments:

Post a Comment