Monday, August 4, 2014

Sorry but the house is gone we are moving on, off we go to a strangers home, treated with so much love , though the pain was tough, we made it through the day moving place to place now we are finally home, little apartment place starting over. A few years go by every day the same old line but we are getting through and holing onto you o Lord.

I wake up that day news comes to my ears, my worst fear had came I never thought this way, keep your phone on, don't go back to sleep, do you hear the sirens that is your mom we got to go, 2 long days sitting waiting wondering will we say goodbye or has she already pass to the other side ? Then when that plug was pulled shatter apart the ones we use to know are not so close, anymore, our hearts we're thrown straight out the door, now we go through this emotional faze, it can never be the same.

Now here I am today, so afraid but yet so content, God Knows What Will Happen Around Me In Another 20 Years So Some Days I Just shed Some tears, A Few Years Is Like Yesterday, So Today All I Can Say Is I Been Through, The Flames And I'll Never Be The Same, So If You Catch Me Acting Kinda Strange Remember The Path I Walked To Get Here Today i guess that's all i got left to say

No comments:

Post a Comment