Monday, August 4, 2014

So I need prayer for my back and the decision that I must make . And here are my options 

1 God will heal me

2.learn to accept this will be a life long thing and learn to live with it and get a job accordingly that will fit my condition. 

3 surgery this is the one I am leaning the farthest from, do to it will be a very heavy surgery I will lost everything I work so hard for and it will disable some things I was able to do and also cause me to be weaker in back even more so as I get older .

4 there is a laser treatment that will kill my nerves not fixing my back but taking away the pain, this is the one I'm most for do to no heavy recovery time and it will get me out of pain, and also while I'm out of pain God could heal me later on please thoughts and comments !

Also need prayer for a bigger truck it's not a stressful issue or a rush , just would be a blessing , so on God's timing , and with the right financial decision .

No comments:

Post a Comment