Sunday, May 6, 2018

My heart is a mirrior reflecting every single one my fears, open the door everything around me is confusion golore. I have lot to say so I display it with nothing held back, I mean... I am real so what can I say?, socially acceptable?, I am just being me.. talking to God is how I relate, I wonder how he invisions me. I do not take credit, I earn it these goals are beyond me, but my hope I am wearing tightly on me, you could say I have a gift, I can write for hours, and never miss a beat!, hold up I need a minute to breath. My mind is racing these words you best be tracing, never been afraid of the enemies that I will be facing. God in my heart, the world scared onto my chest, this bucket is heavy from all the tears that I have shed my performance days are over, the curtain is closed I am here to be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment